Saturday, November 11, 2006


My tongue has a patch of nasty salt burn on the tip. This is caused by hours of excessive wind, salt water (sometimes gulped – yuck!), and singing while windsurfing. Today I was singing All Along the Watchtower… it’s a great windsurfing song. For a few minutes a was singing Crimson and Clover (Joan Jett version) – what the hell was I thinking?!?

I’ve been windsurfing twice in the last 24 hours – both great sessions even though the beach is clogged with logs from the recent flooding. I took this photo at low tide. At high tide the “log soup” is 15 feet wide - it looks like the trash compactor scene in Star Wars. I had to battle through a few logs on my way in/out today – it got kinda hairy when I was getting pounded by logs in the beach break, luckily R2D2 (wes) was there to save my sail.

No comments:

Post a Comment