Monday, November 21, 2005

Gotcha! One less mouse in Amsterdam.

First I used peanut butter.
"Yuck" said the mouse.

Young Cheese. Oh yeah, that should work!
"Nope."

Old Cheese. Why didn't I think of that?! Of course, it's stinky!!
"Not interested."

I was defeated.

Can man and mouse can live in harmony? I was willing to give it a try... until you decided to enter my BEDROOM!! C'mon man. We made a deal. You get the kitchen (and I'll throw in the living room). But not the bedroom - you crossed the line you frickin mouse!

I pulled out the traps. again.

pondering... what should i try tonight? i broke the peanut butter jar this morning - so that's out. cheese isn't working. (dig, dig, dig thru fridge) Aha! Creeeeeaaaaam Cheeeeeese!

Gotcha!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:37 PM

    What the ...?!?! Europe? With the whole fam? I need to talk to you a little more often, beer! Glad I got the Boathouse (just remembered it, actually) to keep me up-to-date. Check out my own Flickr page, got some recent globe-trottin' pics up there myself. Speak to you soon! Happy Thanksgiving -- I'll tell Uncle Jack & Marion you said "ba-ha"!

    - John

    ReplyDelete