Saturday, January 06, 2007

5 Things

5 things you may not know about me…

1. I had a killer mullet in the 80’s. But my hair was really frizzy kinky curly Seinfeld-ish. Jana was happy when I lost my hair – she said my hair didn’t add any value.

2. As a summer job in college I was a singing waiter on a harbor cruise boat.

3. I’ve always wanted to be a game show host. And I still think there’s a chance it will happen.

4. I know all the words to Staying Alive and once had a custom jumpsuit tailored for me (doesn’t fit anymore – Jon Hartley wears it on occasion).

5. I’ve known my wife since second grade. we grew up 1 mile apart. we went to prom as friends. while she was finishing college I mailed her a job posting for a graphic designer position at the local newspaper Highline Times – she applied for the job – was hired – moved back to Burien – we started dating – and 13 years later we’re still together!

This "5 things" is a crazy chain letter running around the blog world... Ted tapped me (as a form of revenge after Jana tapped him) - and I'm tapping UpTheBlog! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment