Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Spring winds, good this year

Wes called me today from Colorado.

"Dude, the wind is blowing pretty good on Puget Sound right now. I just pulled it up on the internet. You guys have had a good spring!"

5 minutes go by, Wes and I are still talking about the good winds - jana is sitting next to me. bored. we're driving to the Pho Bac for lunch. she could care less about "wind talk" and she's really good at mocking me and wes. Jana likes to say "Dude, it's going off!!"

I love it when she talks like a surfer girl. ;-)

For the windsurfing log:
North winds on Saturday, for a change! Blue sky, warmer than last week. Ian was out with his kite, i was on my 7.3. A few big sealions were sunning on the channel marker. 45 minutes of nice powered fun.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:47 PM

    Dude, I was so over-powered up on my 5.0. I should have rigged my 4.5.
    How's that for surfer girl talk?
    Peace out. Your bored wife
    (jana)

    ReplyDelete