Thursday, March 09, 2006

I love it when they close 520

Sure it causes major traffic jams, reduced productivity and road rage - but when they close 520 it just makes my day - cause it's freakin windy as hell! Time to rig my smallest sail, say a few hail marys, type my will from by blackberry, send my last text msg, and go for it.

I sailed for about 20 minutes yesterday. Then i was F-F-F-F-F-R-O-Z-Z-Z-E-N. Going numb isn't nearly as bad as thawing out. During the thaw-out I had about 4 minutes of oh-my-god-pain, as my hands were turning a blotchy red/white mix - and then ZEN - really - it was trippy. I was warm and relaxed. Just like those guys they find frozen at the north pole, who strip off all their clothes cause they feel 'warm' - right before they bite the dust.

Yup. I love it when they close 520.

I also love it when the power goes out.

Sure you can't cook, heat your house or watch TV - but it's windy!

No comments:

Post a Comment