Thursday, May 21, 2009

The bump... is gone!

Did you ever notice the bump on my head? I'm kinda tall, so perhaps you missed it. Of course, my lack of hair makes my bump more pronounced than most.... I caught one guy staring at it.

How did i get it you ask? Jana with a frying pan? Windsurfing in Hood River? School of hard knocks? Who knows... but it was slowly getting bigger! So that sucker had to go.

Jana and I just watched Farrah Fawcett's cancer video (gulp!), so perhaps that's why I thought documenting my bump removal would be a good idea!?? Jana is disgusted. "Who would want to look at this?"

The top of my head. Notice the lack of hair. Notice the bump?


The blood, ohhh, the gore!


The birth of the alien bean. Dude... WTF?! (i asked the receptionist to take the photo)


OMG and WTF?!?!

2 comments:

  1. What was it? I'm morbidly curious - this is both disgusting and amazing. I appreciate the documentation, I would have done the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. katie kleitsch6:41 PM

    Ohhh my... I feel like I just watched an episode of V - the birth of the half human/half alien baby episode... scary stuff! Glad you got it out before it hatched!

    ReplyDelete