Monday, December 01, 2008

39 miles...


39 miles...
Originally uploaded by Andy Kleitsch

39 more miles and our car is worthless. Jana has hated this car from
the beginning - she wanted a minivan. A minivan?!?! I test drove 8
minivans, then tried a used Lexus... and there's no comparison. It's
been an expensive car - two transmissions later - but it's fun to
drive, and it's safe for the kids. (can you tell I played that card
several times?)

Oh well, I guess we'll drive it till it breaks... again. And NO, the
next car will not be a minivan. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:50 PM

    I can't pull the trigger on a minivan either. but maybe a volvo XC. maybe. I like the idea of a car, it's my last hold out of my youth. Cuz nothing says youth like a car seat and black leather covered in cheerios and formula. rc

    ReplyDelete