Sunday, December 16, 2007

A new hole in the worst possible location

It was cold and windy today. But for some reason i felt unusually cold as i was standing on the beach... I grabbed my windsurfer and headed into the sound when a sting in my crotch made me jump! I looked down and noticed a large hole in my wetsuit - gasp! What the heck?! I took a closer look... i could see the family jewels through this hole!

On a day like today my hands are sure to go numb. In fact, anything outside my wetsuit goes numb. So you can imagine my horror when i thought about what 'else' could go numb today... I've heard about blue balls, but i sure didn't want to see any!

I dropped the board and sail and headed to the boathouse. must... find... something... to... save... balls.

packing tape. that'll work.

After a few well placed strips of tape, i was on my way.

I windsurfed for an hour on my 5.2. Wind was 20-25.

And no, they didn't turn blue... but i could sing higher than normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment