Monday, October 29, 2007

30 Days of Detox

That's it. enough is enough! I was hanging (hungover-hanging) with Kyle and Tina Sunday morning when i had an epiphany... I must take a 30 day hiatus. For the next 30 days there will be no boozin, no smoking, no deep fat fried foods and no ice cream (*see exception). But, before i could start this 30-day-torture-plan i had to cure my hangover... a quick trip to Dicks... two Dicks Specials later (w/ fries) and I was feeling much better.

*The exception... actually there will be TWO exceptions in my 30 day plan. After all, I don't want to quit all my bad habits, i just want to take a break... so I am giving myself 2 "get out of jail" cards to use during this 30 day stretch. They can be used at any time - and are good for 2 hours each.



Gwod, I'm not looking forward to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment