Monday, August 14, 2006

Bachelor Daze

Jana and the kids are in Edinburgh. Eating healthily. Going to museums. Good global citizens.

I'm in Burien. Eating pizza, tacos and chipolte sausages. Drinking Vitamin R (Rainier Beer). And putting around in my dads boat. All the neighbors know "Andy's bach'n it", and they're keeping a safe distance from the party house... :-)

Jana and I have had a few chances to talk, but here's the quick day-by-day blow, and a few items i forgot to mention on our call.

Thursday Night:
Larry and Margi had a great party. I walked away with all the leftover taco fixins. enough to feed a small army "should feed you for the week" said Margi. Oh, Margi also found a mysterious baggie and gave it to me. Not sure what that was... but it's gone now.

Friday:
Got to work by 10am (not bad considering jetlag,etc.). In the evening a small army showed up at the beach house. Ate all the taco fixins and drank two bottles of Scotch. Jon was toasted and called Stan Seo at 11:30pm. Rock fight broke out. Wes passed out in chair. Jon stuffed Wes's pockets with rocks. Mark and David slept inside.

Saturday:
Wes asked himself during morning coffee "hummm, why are there so many rocks in my pockets?" I had dinner with my dad and picked up the boat. I took the boat on a little cruise with the guys.

Sunday:
Nice day at the beach. More vitamin R. Actually had a little business meeting at the beach. More boating. Another long night around the camp fire.

Monday:
Meetings all day at work. It's good to be back! Had some spicy sausages for dinner. Sounds like a little poker game is brewing for tonight. I just noticed - Lupe has a big NEW bump on his leg. Looks and feels like fluid. We'll be headed to the vet later this week.

Overall, I'm trying to keep the house CLEAN! I even made the bed. :-) Wes is living in the boathouse, but he's keeping busy painting the Rossmans house. Speaking of Tom and Brenda - they bought a new house and they're moving asap! I'm bummed.

No comments:

Post a Comment