Friday, December 23, 2005

Olso Hop


Oslo ski jump
Originally uploaded by j_kleitsch.

Jeg er ved oslo hop med familien. (Even (age 9) helped me with that sentence - i think i wrote "I am at Olso Hop with my family")

We are having a great time in Norway with the extended family. All the kids are playing, watching Harry Potter and decorating the xmas tree.

We have been on several hikes in the woods behind the house. There is a very steep hill - at the top is a rope swing and camp fire for roasting "polse".

The food here has been THE BEST! We had rummagrut (spelling?), smoked salmon with eggs, goat cheese on rolls, lefse, glogg (warm wine with almonds and rasins thrown in), homemade moose sausage... i mean 'cmon, can it get any better than this!?!?

1 comment:

  1. I'm stoked to finally see some posts from you, buddy! When can we hit Amsterdam together? I'm free after January.

    ReplyDelete